WHEREAS,���Executive Order No. MJF 2003 - 14, issued on August 21, 2003, created the Toledo Bend Reservoir Conservation Pool Advisory Council within the executive department, Office of the Governor;
WHEREAS,���it is necessary to amend Executive Order No. MJF 2003 - 14 in order to increase the membership of the Council;
NOW THEREFORE, I, M.J. "MIKE" FOSTER, JR., Governor of the state of Louisiana, by virtue of the authority vested by the Constitution and laws of the state of Louisiana, do hereby order and direct as follows:
SECTION 1:���Section 4 of Executive Order No. MJF 2003 - 14, issued on August 21, 2003, is amended as follows:
The Council shall be composed of a maximum of eighteen (18) members who, unless otherwise specified, shall be appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the governor. The membership of the Council shall be selected as follows:
1. The governor, or the governor's designee;
2. The chair of the Board of Commissioners for the Sabine River Authority, or the chair's designee;
3. The chair of the House Committee on Commerce, or the chair's designee;
4. The chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, or the chair's designee;
5. Two (2) representatives of the Louisiana Public Service Commission;
6. Two (2) representatives of the Toledo Bend Citizen's Advisory Committee;
7. Two (2) representatives of the CLECO Power, L.L.C.;
8. Two (2) representatives of the Entergy Corporation;
9. Two (2) representatives of the South Toledo Bend Civic Association;
10. Two (2) representatives of the Toledo Bend Lake Association; and
11. Two (2) members at-large.
SECTION 2:���All other sections, subsections, and paragraphs of Executive Order No. MJF 2003 - 14 shall remain in full force and effect.
SECTION 3:���This Order is effective upon signature and shall continue in effect until amended, modified, terminated, or rescinded by the governor, or terminated by operation of law.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have set my hand officially and caused to be affixed the Great Seal of Louisiana, at the Capitol, in the city of Baton Rouge, on this 3rd day of October, 2003.
M.J. "Mike" Foster, Jr.
Secretary of State