We highly recommend you read the User Guide before accessing this system.
Infrastructure/Planning Pre-Application/Application User Guide (Posted March 29, 2010)
Accessing the Gustav-Ike Online System
Access the online system here*:
*In order to log in to the website, you will first need to make a change in your Internet Explorer program to allow pop-up windows from the website. To do this:
- Go to the Tools menu in Internet Explorer.
- Select Pop-Up Blocker. (If this is not listed, you have a third-party pop-up blocker and will need to consult the instructions for that program.)
- Click Pop-Up Blocker Settings.
- In the Pop-Up Blocker Settings window, type gustavikerecovery.com as the "Address of Web Site to Allow"
- Click the Add button
- Close the Pop-Up Blocker Settings window.
To have a user account established, please send your name, email address, telephone number and the grantee for which you will need access to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consultants should have their grantee send an email to the same address for authorizing access.
Guidance for Requests for Payment
Requests for Payment User Guide
Webinar about Draw Request Submissions
Request for Payment Guidance for Gustav/Ike Infrastructure Projects - Feb. 2012
For assistance about the online system, contact the
email@example.com or (225) 330-0911.