Louisiana Office of State Procurement
Office of State Procurement
The Office of State Procurement serves the people of Louisiana by ensuring that the state’s contracting and purchasing activities are conducted legally, fairly and efficiently. OSP procures, or administers the procurement of, the equipment, goods, supplies and services needed by state agencies. As a result, the office has a joint role of regulatory compliance and customer service. OSP ensures that competition is full, fair and forthright, and that both contractors and agencies fulfill their contractual duties.
We welcome your interest in learning more about the state of Louisiana’s procurement processes, and we invite you to do business with the state. If we can assist you in finding the information you need, please do not hesitate to contact us.
MARCH IS PROCUREMENT MONTH!
P. O. Box 94095
Baton Rouge, LA 70804
1201 N. Third St., Suite 2-160
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
OSP maintains three (3) help desks to assist agencies and vendors:
|Purchasing Help Desk||Assistance re. the procurement of goods, equipment, supplies, bulk commodities, technical/operating services, and small construction jobs.||225.342.8010|
|Professional Contracts Help Desk||Assistance re. professional, personal, consulting, and social service contracts; as well as intergovernmental and cooperative endeavor agreements.||225.342.8010|
|RFP Help Desk||Assistance re. RFPs and LESA||225-342-8010|
|Vendor Help Desk||Assistance re. vendor registration, self-service, online bidding, password resets, bid openings, and related matters.||225.342.8010|
- Memorandum OSP-22-02 - Small Entrepreneurships, Hudson and Veteran's Initiative Coordinators
- New Office Supply Contract - Effective May 1, 2021 - 4400021682
- Memorandum OSP-21-08 - Louisiana eProcurement Solutions by Ariba (LESA) – Agency Implementation Schedule
- Memorandum OSP-21-07 - Fiscal Year 2021 Purchasing & Professional Contract Deadlines and Fiscal Year 2022 Purchasing and Professional Contract Submittals
- Memorandum OSP-21-06 - SAP Ariba Implementation for Agencies- Louisiana eProcurement Solutions by Ariba (LESA)
- Memorandum OSP-21-05 - Act 273 of the 2020 Regular Legislative Session
- Memorandum OSP-21-04 - Small Purchase Procedures and JBE 2020-21