ISIS/AFS - Advantage Financial System
Advantage Financial System is a complete financial management system which supports the basic accounting functions of accounts payable and general ledger as well as the specialized functions of encumbrance control, fund accounting, and grants and project management. Using data provided by its users, AFS maintains a financial database from which a variety of detail and summary level reports may be produced.
Listserv enrollment is encouraged to receive email notification of changes, deadlines, problems, or other information concerning AFS.
Submit a Help Desk Web Ticket if further support is needed.
- Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Holiday schedules are the same as the Saturday schedule.
- AFS User Guide Vol. 1 & 2
- Online Features Guide
- Reports Manual
- DB2 Ledgers in the AFS Universe
SAP Business Objects is the standard reporting tool OTS offers for ad-hoc reporting of AFS and LaGov data.
Memorandums are issued statewide regarding procedures or information relevant to these applications. The memorandums are numbered consecutively within the fiscal year of issue and prefixed with the word ISIS (e.g., ISIS18-001).
Fiscal Year 2021-22
- ISIS 22-002 AFS System Unavailable Friday, July 1, 2022
- ISIS 22-001 AFS Extended Availability during June 30, 2022 Close
Fiscal Year 2020-21
- ISIS21-004 AFS Archive Process for FY 2020
- ISIS21-003 AFS Availability During FY 2021-21 Annual Close
- ISIS21-002 AFS Systems Unavailable Wednesday, July 1, 2021
- ISIS21-001 AFS Extended Availability during June 30, 2021 Close
Fiscal Year 2019-20
- ISIS20-004 AFS Archive
- ISIS20-003 AFS Availability During FY 2019-20 Annual Close
- ISIS20-002 AFS System Unavailable Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- ISIS20-001 AFS Extended Availability during June 30, 2020 Close
Fiscal Year 2018-19
- ISIS19-002 AFS System Unavailable Monday, July 1, 2019
- ISIS19-001 AFS Extended Availability during June 30, 2019 Close
Fiscal Year 2017-18
- ISIS18-003 AFS System Unavailable Sunday, July 1, 2018
- ISIS18-002 AFS Extended Availability during June 30, 2018 Close
- ISIS18-001 AFS Archive Process for FY 2015-16
Fiscal Year 2016-17
- ISIS17-005 AFS Unavailable During Annual Close Process for FY 2016-17
- ISIS17-004 AFS Extended Availability during FY 2016-17 13th Period Close
- ISIS17-003 AFS System Unavailable Saturday, July 1, 2017
- ISIS17-002 AFS Extended Availability during June 30, 2017 Close
- ISIS17-001 AFS Archive Process for FY 2014-15
AFS security permissions are centrally maintained by the OTS ISIS security administrator.
Security requests for AFS, LaPAC, BDS, Business Objects and LaGov Travel must be submitted electronically to the OTS ISIS Security Administrator. To submit a request, you must be an agency security administrator with a valid user id and password.
Agency staff can view who their agency security administrators are in LEO at My Work > Agency Contact Information.
Each agency must designate a primary security administrator and should also establish an alternate security administrator by submitting form ISF043, which can in LEO under My Work > Publications > LaGov Publications/Forms. The primary security administrator is the first contact at the agency for all ISIS security related questions. Both the primary and alternate security administrators have the authority to electronically submit request forms to the OIS security administrator.
The ISIS Security guide can be found in LEO at My Work > Publications.
Security administrators can access the ISIS Security forms in LEO Under Position Security.